The term ‘Royal Healthcare Solutions’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
Information relating to the user:
We may collect and process the following aspects of data about you
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete questions or surveys for research purposes. This is not something you have to respond too.
- Details of your visits to our site in the form of analytics, this could include places and resources you access on our site, time spent on our site and where you are directed to our site from.
- We may use the personal information provided by you for quite a few purposes:
- To respond to an email or any particular request from you
- To administer surveys and promotions
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products and website.
- To process an application as requested by you
- We may use personal information to contact you through any information you provide through this website, including an email address, telephone number, mobile number etc.
You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website.