Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Royal Healthcare Solutions website. By using this website, you agree to all Terms & Conditions. Royal Healthcare Solutions reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice and your continued use following any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- The term ‘Royal Healthcare solutions’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, documents, videos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to get further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of India, Jaipur Jurisdiction, Rajasthan.
- The content in this website and any communications between you and us is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your primary care physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Royal Healthcare Solutions website.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Royal Healthcare Solutions be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the website. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Royal Healthcare Solutions is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user and shall not be liable for any punitive damages under any circumstances. Also Royal Healthcare Solutions is not liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, defect, delay in operation or communication line failure etc. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website, or with any of Royal Healthcare Solutions terms and conditions is to stop using the website.